Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 8th, 2017 08:00

dell 15 5547 i7 wont turn on anymore( no sign of life)

ive just using it, for more than to 2years, 2 years and just an 1 month, before i go to bed its working fine,but when i waked up and open ,my laptop. what! no sign of life, i have bought for 37000 pesos/phil. money. 2 years of service, is not worth for that money.

• 

16.7K Posts

May 9th, 2017 06:00

yumark07,

Below are steps to resolve the issue. You can click the link to view information for removing the CRU;s (Customer Removable Units) 

Inspiron 5547 Drivers, Downloads and Manuals

Remove the following to following parts:

AC Adapter, Base Cover,Media Cards, Memory, Battery, Hard Drive,Keyboard,Thermal Fan, NGFF/WLAN Card 

No POST
If the system does not perform a Power-On Self-Test, there are various things to look for:

Check that the system has a Power LED
If the system has no Power LED, ensure it is plugged into AC power. Remove the battery This link opens a new browser window..
With the power off and the system unplugged, remove all CRUs from the system and reconnect the AC adapter to the system and try again.

1 Message

May 10th, 2017 08:00

its me the Thread starter just cant access the account that ive used to make the thread. btw. i tried it all to remove all the cru's but nothing happen. plugging in the ac adapter, removed the battery, try to hold the power button in a mintue, hoping that it will fixed and  all of the posibilties that can fix that problem with the user maunal from dell.nothing happen.. take note there is no power LED, even though i assured that the ac adapter is plugged in. i have also try it with battery alone. cause my battery is almost 100% before that thing happens. i hope dell would help me. i dont have money to buy a new one. and 2 years  of services not enough for the laptop price. please tell me.what to do dell. help me to fix this. thanks.

No Events found!