Highlighted
taha houass
1 Nickel

dell 7567 fps drop cpu frequency drop

m using a dell  7567 i7  gtx 1050 ti just bought it 3 days ago  i have installed windows 10  and dell drivers  everything is fine until idecided to  play my first game on it (charger is plugged i) it was assass'ins creed unity   when i open the game it runs well with 50 fps for  1 minute then fps drop  to 15/20 fps   i thought it was the game cauz it is badly optimized i decided to intall other games  and same issue    btwn temps are fine 60 c  no thermal throttling  everything is fine  drivers are all installed even  the nvidea latest update  but  i have noticed that when the fps drop  task manager shows  that  max core frequency drops from 3.5(turbo boost) to 0.8 mhz

even  that cpu usage is under 50.% wich leads to fps drop then it goes back  and so over and over again i tryed everything to make it stable  but  everything failed plss help me  m very  disappointed  and sad i cant find a solution i cant play like this pls any dell suipport help me soon

0 Kudos
2 Replies
taha houass
1 Nickel

RE: dell 7567 fps drop cpu frequency drop

alrigth i got the solution it was    energy throttling   i changed  turbo boost  short power max  just like    turboo boost power max and   everything went  fine since

sujan barama
1 Copper

RE: dell 7567 fps drop cpu frequency drop

how to change turbo boost?

0 Kudos