1 Copper

dell studio 1535 - Display Issue

Hey guys I'm having a bit of issue with my dell studio 1535 and hope ya guys are able to help me out or point me to the right direction . 

For some reason Last night my laptop display does not turn on . 

Looking at the Panel , I have the Volume Up and Down LED Light Steady (NOT BLINKING)and the Volume Mute LED Light is (BLINKING) 

This is what I have dome so far, 

I have remove the power cord and battery and hold the power button for about 30 second . 

I have remove the ram 

I have remove the Mothebroard Battery . 

I have tried to use a external Monitor . 

No matter what I do , There is no display at all .. 

I have attach a video to see what I mean . 

http://en.community.dell.com/cfs-file.ashx/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/3518/1...

4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: dell studio 1535 - Display Issue

Hi,

Welcome to the Community. If the Mute LED is blinking and the Volume UP and Down are blinking means a processor failure.

If you have an Active Warranty, send me a Private Message, click in my user name, add me as a friend and send me your Service Tag, Phone Number and Address.

Thank you.

Highlighted
1 Copper

Thanks for the replay,  Well only the volume Mute LED is blinking , The Up and Down Volume LED is steady and NOT blinking as shown on the video I have posted .

Highlighted
1 Copper

Sorry forgot to mention that this laptop is no longer has warranty .

Highlighted

Hi,

Sorry I meant, if the Volume up and down are steady and the mute is blinking means a Processor Failure. If you need a quote from Dell's Out of Warranty, then send me a Private Message.

Thank you.