arifjamru
1 Copper

international warranty

My cousin is going to buy dell laptop in saudiarabia with 2 years international warranty.If any problem occurs how i can repair it india and where.Please tell me the complete procedures.Because a laptop technician said that dell laptop have no such international warranty..u cannot repair it India.Only hp,toshiba have international warranty.So i want to know how i can maintain the warranty for 2 years in india

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

RE: international warranty

Hi ARIFJAMRU,

International warranty is available and applicable where Dell have a service center / authorized service partner.

Once you have purchased the system, you could fill up the ownership / warranty transfer form here - http://dell.to/1KpVTpc

As long as the model being purchased is available globally, the parts would be replaced as available.

Let us know if you have any other queries.

Thanks and Regards,
DELL-Rishi
Social Media and Communities Professional
#IWork4Dell
Dell Support Videos 
Drivers and Downloads

0 Kudos
9 Rhodium

RE: international warranty

Dell has no official sales channel in Saudi Arabia -- so anything that's bought there is sold, warranted and supported solely by the selling dealer.  Any warranty on the system will require a return to the original point of sale for service.

Dell does have official support in India;  translation:  buy the system there if it's where it is to be used.  No matter what the dealer in SA tells you, the warranty on a system bought in that country WILL NOT apply to and will not be transferable to India.

0 Kudos