Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

H

January 20th, 2016 03:00

n5110 no blueteeth and slooww

I don’t why I am spending another minute on this n5110. It has burned up tons of my time and now I have problems again. I had tons of things recommended to be done for a svc host problem that I had to ultimately find how to fix myself and had very little help with clean install problems of the os. I completed it finally and seemed to have it working properly, at least if it going to 100% cpu just by looking at it is proper. I am having problems with it connecting my Bluetooth devices. I reinstalled the Bluetooth drivers but I noticed I still have no listing for bluetooth in device manager and taskbar says it is not available so I can’t even check the settings there. Do you have any idea why this is? Also why does this pc seem to always be running 100% or near that if I just look at it? I have run the Dell tests and they are all good. I have had some slow pc’s especially old timers, but I have never seen one that acts like it has no extra capacity beyond being able to just run the screen. It seems like something must be wrong. I can hardly even just run email and surf some net at a normal speed. I can’t imagine trying to stream video, maybe not even audio or play a dvd. I like Dell monitors and have had pretty good luck with Dell products , but this one has really been junk for me. Thanks for any help or a good device to smash this thing and cure the whole deal.

32 Posts

January 24th, 2016 14:00

I guess I should be getting the message here about Dell products. It's easy to look good when things go ok, but when there are problems you see what you are really dealing with.

No Events found!