jamy
2 Bronze

never buy a dell, its a tension bug

I am a student who kept on saving for over 8 months to buy his first laptop. And after lot of consultations I bought a Dell inspiron 14R with i5, 4GB RAM, 500 GB hard disc, 64 bit windows 7 home premium. Wow! said everybody when they saw the tomato red laptop. And today, everybody laughs at me. I am bugged by this laptop which just wont let me enjoy songs or watch movies. After few minutes the sound starts to crack and the tempo almost breaks down. This happen for about a second but is enough to bug somebody who wants to enjoy the clarity in the music. This problems keeps repeating itself. I was asked to format my hard disc, then reinstall O.S. and all updated softwares, then they changed the hard disc itself. Nothing happened. Then I went to the service centre and they changed my mother board, battery. The problem still persists though not as sever but its sufficient to irritate a person like me who has spent his huge saving to buy his dream product only to hear singer cracking and actors sounding like crickets.

Somebody ask Dell guys to replace my whole system, I am still under warranty for next  3 months.  

0 Kudos
1 Reply
7- Thorium

Re: never buy a dell, its a tension bug

jamy,

Try our Dell Laptop Audio Forum. Maybe someone there can help you with a simple solution. If the people there cannot help, then Contact Dell Technical Support, since the computer is still under warranty.

Rick

#DellRockstar

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it? 

Original poster, If you have solved your problem, can you please mark the correct thread(s) with your solution. Thanks 

Welcome to Dell Community!

#DellWorld 2012

#DellWorld 2015

#DellEMCWorld 2016

#MicrosoftMVP - Windows Expert-Consumer April 1, 2012 to March 31, 2015

0 Kudos