Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

S

January 11th, 2017 03:00

static noise XPS 13 9350

interesting reading these blogs as there is clearly an endemic fault within th laptop.

My laptop arrived March 2016 and the noise was immediate and irritating and diagnosed by Dell as speaker problem. Dell visited and replaced speakers. no improvement. 2nd attempt caused visit and replacement of MB. again no change. 3rd discussion when I asked for a refund, an admission that problem was being "worked on". I like Dell and have bought all their kit over the years for my offices. this XPS was prototype to replace my roving staff's laptops but here we start 2017 and the problem still exists. a couple more months and then I can Dell kit.

Dell: over to you- and quickly please.

532 Posts

January 12th, 2017 10:00

Hi,

Welcome to our community. We’ll have to check the case history and assist you accordingly. Please share the service tag/ express service code via private message. You can click here which is a video that shows steps to find the service tag. To send a private message, click on my name and select ‘Send private message’.

Also run the hardware diagnostics and check if there is any error code and a validation code while running the diagnostics. You can click here which has a video with the steps to complete the same.

2 Posts

January 18th, 2017 17:00

Hello, this laptop is epic fail. Dell replaced !3! times motherboard and one time battery with adapter. Refund is not possible, this said support in Poland (Hi Arnold!) because this is not issue. Very bad experience with Dell. No more.

No Events found!