Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 16th, 2012 02:00

system password on dell inspiron n 5110

please urgently help ,

i need the master password for my dell inspiron n5110

service tag : (Removed as per Dell's Privacy Policy)

express code : (Removed as per Dell's Privacy Policy)

i forget my system password , please advice me in this issue

7 Posts

June 15th, 2013 06:00

hello sir"

subject: for a bios password for dell n5110.

i have a problem of a administration password it has been locked n its showing a service tag code <ADMIN NOTE: Service tag removed per privacy policy> I had not even set any password to it can u plz send me a bios password for dell n51110.

3.8K Posts

July 16th, 2012 03:00

Hi,

Welcome to the Community. Please do not mention your Service Tag or Express service code on the forum. If this is a Bios or a Hard drive password, then send me a Private Message, by clicking on my user name, add me as a friend, and send me your Service Tag, Phone Number and address. You will also need to verify the Original System Owner registered under the system.

Thank you

1.5K Posts

June 15th, 2013 06:00

Hi dhrumil108,

Does the password screen appears right after Dell Logo screen when you power on the system?

Also, share the exact error message that appears on the screen. Please share the below mentioned information with me via private message (click my username and then click Start Conversation):

• Owner's Name or Name on the Account
  • Contact Number

Please remove the service tag from public view for security reasons. Reply with the information, I'll be happy to assist further.

7 Posts

June 16th, 2013 01:00

system password or admin password which is unknown to me its showing after the screen of dell logo plz help me to recover it.

ownername:dhrumil patel

email id: <ADMIN NOTE: Email id removed per privacy policy>

contact no- <ADMIN NOTE: Phone number removed per privacy policy>

1 Rookie

• 

87.5K Posts

June 16th, 2013 07:00

Call Dell and verify your  ownership of the system.

7 Posts

June 16th, 2013 09:00

So why u ask name and number. U have to said first to call dell

1.5K Posts

June 18th, 2013 04:00

Hi Dhrumil,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and late reply.

The details shared by you does not match with the information registered against the system's Service Tag. Please reply with the following information for me to verify the details and assist further:

• Original Owner's Name or Company Name
  • Complete Billing Address
  • Contact Number provided at the time of purchase

Please reply with the information, I'll be happy to assist.

7 Posts

June 18th, 2013 05:00

• Original Owner's Name or Company Name:- Dhrumil patel
  • Complete Billing Address;- <ADMIN NOTE: Address removed per privacy policy>
  • Contact Number provided at the time of purchase:- <ADMIN NOTE: Phone number removed per privacy policy>

1.5K Posts

June 18th, 2013 05:00

Hi Dhrumil,

Please share where did you purchased the system from. The records does not show your name as original owner. I will need to verify the account information first, before I can assist you with the further course of action.

Please reply with the information.

7 Posts

June 18th, 2013 07:00

Owner name-patel dhrumil ileshbhai

Address-<ADMIN NOTE: Address removed per privacy policy>

Mo. No <ADMIN NOTE: Phone number removed per privacy policy>

1.5K Posts

June 20th, 2013 12:00

Hi Dhrumil,

As I shared earlier with you, the system is not under your name. Please share where you purchased this system from. If possible share the copy of invoice. Any of such information which helps me verify the account details. You can also provide the name of the retailer from whom you purchased it.

Please reply information for me to assist you further.

1 Message

April 8th, 2015 13:00

please urgently help ,

i need the master password for my dell inspiron n5110

1 Rookie

• 

87.5K Posts

April 8th, 2015 14:00

You can't get that here.  You must place a call to Dell support with ownership verification for the system.

No Events found!