I am having a real hard time trying to get the two finger scroll to work properly. I will work for a second and then I cant get it to work again. It just wants to highlight everything.
Please have a suggestion on how to fix so this will stop driving me nuts!
Thanks for posting.
These articles explain how you can resolve that issue
Please try the following below methods and check if they help:
Method 1: Enable for two-finger scrolling feature:
1. Press or tap “Windows key + X”, click on "Control Panel." Navigate to "Mouse," under "Hardware and sound".
2. Select the "Touchpad" tab in the "Mouse" window. This tab will also list the touchpad manufacturer.
3. Select "Properties," "Settings," "Advanced".
4. Click the box next to "Enable scrolling" if this option is available.
5. Click the arrow to the right of "Scrolling" to open the scrolling list and select two-finger scrolling to access the specific features.
6. Click to enable for two-finger scrolling feature, then select "Adjust scrolling region" or the similar option, if available.
7. Drag the scrolling region to cover a larger portion of the touchpad if you want to ensure you can scroll easily.
8. Click "Ok" to apply any changes and close the options windows. Keep clicking "Ok" until all of the windows with this option are closed.9. Restart your computer if prompted. Your scrolling feature should be enabled.
Method 2: If the above method did not help, try Uninstall and reinstall touch pad drivers from the support website and see if that helps:
Follow these steps:
1. Press “Windows Key + W” from the keyboard.
2. Type “Device Manager” without quotes in the search box and hit enter.
3. Right click on the touchpad drivers and select “Uninstall”.
4. Restart the computer once it is uninstalled.
Download the drivers from the support website
How Do I Get Drivers?
Drivers and Downloads
If you still have issues, please contact Tech Support:
Hope this information helps.