Mohammad Irfan
1 Copper

(urgent please) dell inspiron 3420 cori 3 govt of pakistan scheme laptop its ic problem

sir i hope you are fine here is a problem with my laptop that is 25 days ago a glass of water fell on my laptop and its suddenly shut down i remove the charger and battery and take it to the nearest technical shop and they said its ic has burnt and we dont have replacement then i  took it to the rawalpindi a (dubai Plaza) plaza of laptop repairing shop in rawalpindi (Punjab, Pakistan) and took it to a technical shop they said after checking that its ic # 52115 or 51225 i dont remember the no but it was in two of mention and they kept it 5 days but they were unable to repair it.

sir i am the student of M. Phill (Banking and Finance) through distance education from Comsats institute of information technology and i got this laptop as a reward from Govt of Pakistan in my BBA (hons) Gomal university D.I Khan and i am using since 2 years it is really a best laptop.

now please advise me and help me for repairing of my laptop because i am so worried.

i will be very thankful to you for this act of kindness.

regards

Mohammad Irfan

1 Reply
8 Xenon

RE: (urgent please) dell inspiron 3420 cori 3 govt of pakistan scheme laptop its ic problem

At least the mainboard -- and possibly other components - needs to be replaced.  Most computer repair shops can change a system board for you, though the replacement part will not be inexpensive, nor will it be covered by the warranty (this is accidental damage).

0 Kudos