Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 28th, 2013 09:00

video error...blue screen...help !?

hi guyz,i posted  another topic like this 2-3 weeks ago about the same problem,i made what one of you said....diagnostic dell in bios( nothing there,no errors),i unninstaled the video driver laptop(i did it ),i restarted the laptop and after i installed the driver from www.dell.com ...and nothing,no resolve...btw...i have a dell inspiron 15r...with ati radeon hd 7670m ...i read on different site and different topics from google search...and many people have the same problem with this video card .....or the driver is the problem...in one topic...where a customer have another laptop...sony vaio....with the same video card...says like: " i receive the blue screen error...and after i installed the new driver nothing happens,i installed again windows 7 and nothing happens...still i receive the error...and after that,i installed windows 8 and seems like it resolve the problem" , should i install windows 8???? ati made new driver for windows 8...for this video card?? should it resolve the problem...i dont know what to do...i receive blue screen when i run mozilla or internet explorer...when i play games i dont receive the error....i need some help pls ....

thank you

1 Rookie

• 

87.5K Posts

February 28th, 2013 10:00

Before you do anything else, back up your data and do a factory reset.  See if that solves the problem.

www.dell.com/.../ArticleView

February 28th, 2013 11:00

maybe,the restore will resolve the problem !?

No Events found!