hi I had the NVidia control panel on my pc on start up and it was configured to kick in when playing games, but after every update from dell for their own video card its gone and I cant get it back and it defaults now to the dell video card which is not good enough for games. so how do I get this back ?
Does the Nvidia GeForce 960M appear in the Device Manager under Display adapters?
yes its displayed ok. just cant seem to select it as the primary video adapter as I could before from the NVidia control panel. not sure why dell updating their own drivers keeps knocking out the control panel
Are you saying that you do not have the Nvidia Optimus selection?
* Right Click on the desktop
* Click NVIDIA Control Panel
* Click Manage 3D Settings on the left menu
* Click on the Preferred graphics processor drop down menu under the Global Settings tab
* Select High-performance NVIDIA processor from the list