Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

August 6th, 2015 09:00

Audio funktioniert nicht mehr

Wenn ich den Lautsprecher aktivieren möchte, sagt mir das System "Es sind keine Audiogeräte installiert"

Was ist faul und wie kann ich den Fehler beheben? Danke für schnelle Hilfe!

30 Posts

August 13th, 2015 09:00

Thanks again Jim. The dealer I bought the monitor from will get me a new displayport cable, which hopefully will solve the problem. In the meantime I connect monitor with an HDMI cable which works fine, but doesn't support the full resolution of the monitor.

Have a good time and don't work too hard :-))

4 Operator

• 

13.6K Posts

August 12th, 2015 04:00

Hello. Go to the Dell support page for your model. Enter your Service Tag number or manually search for drivers. Download and install a fresh copy of the audio driver from the Audio category.
 If you need more help reply back with the full model name of your laptop and its operating system.
 Note that this is an English language forum and you would get better results by posting in English.
Hallo. Gehen Sie auf die Support-Seite von Dell für Ihr Modell. Geben Sie Ihre Service-Tag- Nummer oder manuell nach Treibern zu suchen . Downloaden und installieren Sie eine neue Kopie von der Audio-Treiber von der Audio Kategorie.
 Wenn Sie brauchen mehr Hilfe Antwort zurück mit der vollständigen Modellnamen Ihres Laptop und dessen Betriebssystem.
 Beachten Sie, dass es sich um ein englischsprachiges Forum, und Sie würden bessere Ergebnisse , indem wir in Englisch zu bekommen.

30 Posts

August 12th, 2015 06:00

Jim,

thank you so much for your reply. I was also in contact with the German DELL help desk as I was very nervous about my problem. Florian I was in contact with basically gave me the same advice. So I updated all drivers, however the issue remains the same. In the meantime mainly over the weekend I was able to narrow down my problem:

Whenever I boot the Laptop with the connected Eizo CG277 monitor (which has no speakers) the audiodevice (SoundBaster Recon 3Di) is NOT detected. When booting the system without the monitor connected, all works fine. I recently had to replace the original display port cable, which came along with the monitor, with a new one I bought on the internet.

I checked all settings, the soundblaster as well as the color navigator 6 control software, nothing looks strange or unusual.

It really looks to me that the replaced cord is actually causing the problem, can you believe or even confirm it?

Looking forward to your reply. Greetings from Germany!

4 Operator

• 

13.6K Posts

August 13th, 2015 04:00

I apologize once again for the delay. Had to go to work yesterday after posting.

All I can suggest is that after the cable is connected, go into the Sound properties (Control Panel >Sound) and make sure that the laptop speakers remain the default device.

From your sound card description, I guess that your laptop is an Alienware model. If so, you could try posting on the Alienware Club section of the Dell forum where you might find someone more familiar with your model. If you do post there be sure to include the full model name of the laptop and the operating system it has.

No Events found!