Highlighted
Dougm1966
Bronze

Re: Bluetooth stopped working after Comodo install

Once again...same results...

But...

I looked at the device manager and the Bluetooth device doesn't show a yellow triangle with exclamation mark.  It says the driver is installed properly.

I have a feeling that I'm only missing a single file?

Should I uninstall the original driver?

I don't know, I'm lost to be honest.

0 Kudos

Great, that means the bluetooth driver is installed successfully. Do not uninstall anything. Check if you are able to pair your system with another bluetooth device, using the bluetooth application.

Royan

0 Kudos

I also suggest you check if the bluetooth service is started. Click on start, type in services and press enter, that should bring up the services box, scroll down to bluetooth support service properties and click on it, make sure the startup type is set to automatic, and start the service, so the service status should show as started.

Royan

0 Kudos
Dougm1966
Bronze

The email I was writing before you sent me that last message....

I hear ya....sigh....Unfortunately I don't have another device.  I'm trying to connect to my Nokia e72.  I've been connected before.

Short story....

I teach English. I connect with approximately 25-30 students mobile phones each week. Sounds like a lot I know...I have a group of 50 on Saturday, an English club. I installed Comodo and last week and this last Saturday I couldn't connect to my students and I haven't been able to connect to my phone. I'm finally getting time to try to fix it.....

AND

We GOT IT!

I'm Connected to my phone.

THANK YOU SO MUCH>>>>

May you and your family have a Very Merry Christmas AND A Great New Year!

0 Kudos

Glad that WE got it working. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family as well.

Best Regards

Royan

0 Kudos
5939MO
Copper

Hello Royan

I have the above problem but when I went into the link it is no longer available - could you put it up again please - thank you very much

Vicki

0 Kudos