Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

W

March 15th, 2015 22:00

Complaint to Dell Customer Services

I have ordered a Dell Laptop online for Chinese New Year Raffle drawing. A "lucky" lady won this laptop. She didn't open the box until several month later, found out the side of the plastic cover outside the CD rom is broken, also the bottom of the laptop near the CD rom is cracked. She returned the laptop to our organization and asked for a replacement or repair. I called Dell told the customer services what happened. The rep sent me a CD rom holder, asking me to replace it by myself. After I received it, I called an IT friend to help me to install. The IT person looked at the laptop and told me it is better to send the laptop back to Dell. I called Dell 6 times tonight, 3 times the reps hanged up on me. 2 times the reps transferred me to a different department. The last rep was so nasty. I told him I don't mind to pay for the repair. I couldn't take his attitude any more, asking to talk to his supervisor. He said he doesn't have a supervisor. I said I am going to file a complaint, he said "go ahead". The only information I got is the phone number I called is 1-800-624-9896, and at around 12:36am Eastern Standard time. This guy said his name is PJ, from Philippines, not sure if this is true information. I wonder how I am able to file a formal complaint against him. Thanks!

No Responses!
No Events found!