Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 25th, 2016 01:00

DELL inspiron 5558 LCD ISSUE no proffesional technician no quality check

Sir,
I purchased my Dell 5558 laptop 4 months. After purchasing the laptop within a light spot was occurred at the upper of the LCD screen. I have complained to dell and after 3 days it was replaced but the new screen was also faulty more set up by the technician after that he call to his senior he said to change some cable as my point of view problem in lcd but he open my whole laptop and do research after 5 hours no result and again he requested a new lcd. The technician was not more proficient as the problem on LCD and he open whole my laptop its really frustaed.

This laptop is not as good as compared with its price level. It is very poor laptop and also the service within warranty is very bad. I am facing now a serious problem with the Dell laptop. I cannot understand what is the solution and how I get it. I am completely disappointed with the Dell laptop.
Attaching Phots and
My concern is if problem in LCD why your tecnician and seniors person say to open whole laptop is it really they professional or you just hire to waste more time as well as create more problem as this is simple problem related to LCD not the whole system and do your refurbished team quality check before sending parts to customer.
LOOK PAST NOKIA ALSO DO THESE THING NOW ON GROUND ITS BETTER TO DO CUSTOMER SATISFACTION ELSE DELL ALSO ON THE GROUD SOON.

ATTACHED IMAGE:
NEW LCD ALSO FAULTY (NO QUALITY CHECK)
PROBLEM ON LCD OPEN WHOLE LAPTOP

Request #: 938088409
Created: October 21, 2016 (GMT)
Service Tag: 4XT8062
Model: Inspiron 5558
Thank You

No Responses!
No Events found!