Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

January 14th, 2012 03:00

Dell inspiron n7110 problems

Hello, I have multiple problems withj my Dell.

When I first installed windows xp everything worked correctly, but after that i istalled windows 7 and laptop shut down when windows was finalizing. I restarted installation but when it waas done there wasnt any drivers on computer.

I didnt get the cd with dell so i downloaded drivers from dell page and after installing many of things worked but two didnt.

First bluetooth installed program it can find devices but other devices cant find my dell and also I cant recieve or send any files. When I try it only said that he couldnt connect with device.

Second is webcam. On xp it worked fine and it had installed program for camera so I cuold run it from my computer as removuable disk.

After installing w7 and drivers in device managaer it tells that driver is fine but I cant find from where to run camera. I downloaded dell webcam central software 2.0 but it said: NO SUPPORTED WEBCAM DRIVER DETECTED. PLEASE INSTALL DRIVER USING DELL RESOURCE CD... I try to find it on internet but i cant find resource for n7110 model.

So I anyone have same problem as I? And can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

January 14th, 2012 04:00

palacinka92,

The Notebook System Utility and the Intel Huron River (HM67) followed by the Renesas USB3.0 Host Controller and the Realtek RTS5128 Card Reader, need installed first of the rest of the drivers will fail to install. Install the drivers as they're listed, then install the rest of the drivers in the correct order.

How to Download and Install Drivers in the Correct Order

For the programs you're missing, using INternet Explorer, go to My Dell Downloads :: Login use the same email address and password you use here, then click on add system. You'll find Dell Webcam Central there.

Rick

January 14th, 2012 04:00

And one thing more I didnt install in order drivers because it cant find all things listed in how to download drivers and...in list of drivers for n7110 and do I have to install windows again so i can install drivers in correct order or I can unnistall them all and install again? thanks

January 15th, 2012 02:00

Thanks for the answer I tryed but on my dell downloads I only get the SERVICE TAG IS NOT SUPPORTED MESSEAGE. Do you know why?

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

January 15th, 2012 05:00

palacinka92,

I think that is answered in the My Dell Downloads :: FAQ

Try contacting Dell Tech Support.

Rick

No Events found!