Highlighted
UmuT_35
Bronze

Inspiron 15 7567 speaker and headphones bass sound sizzle

I have bought 7567.But i have that problem bot of them(laptop speaker and headphones) If i shut off the internal subwoofer it solved So its no go for bass sound .I have not problem another sound card for usb.In the act of format my pc and it is solved!!! But after some time , after the setup my updates anew started sizzle.Little sizzles Not probelem in the game but If i listen the music or watching the film,it annoys me. Help please. How can i solved this problem ? It originates for software or hardware ? I hope its for reason software.

0 Kudos
12 Replies

RE: Inspiron 15 7567 speaker and headphones bass sound sizzle

Does the issue also occur if the system is unplugged? And on the sizzle type noise are there any pops or anything else (or is it just constant). Also, I know you mentioned disabling the Sub, but if you plug in headphones does the sound follow there as well? I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Best regards,

Brad

0 Kudos
UmuT_35
Bronze

Yeah, There is a problem plug and plugged.I'm sorry I was wrong Smiley Happy If i close the sub its solved on speaker but its not affect he headphone so it's going on heaphone.In the short, If there is bass sound , There is a little sizzles from time to time.

0 Kudos
Saltgrass
Diamond

I haven't noticed it on mine, but does it happen when playing music, so I can test?

Have you adjusted the Mixer in Waves and saved a new profile?  If some enhancements were also enabled using the Speaker Icons settings, it could magnify the problem.

I assume the system is sitting on a smooth, hard surface?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XPS 2720, Inspiron 17 7779, Inspiron 15 7567, XPS 13 9365, Inspiron 1545, TB16 Dock

0 Kudos

Brad,

I tried running the EPSA, SA and Click to fix. Sound card OK. Sound ok when running diags.

support sent new speaking. NO joy. Tried with tech and using online MLK course still no resolution.

Loaded , unloaded drivers, disabled things. still rice crispy sound for speakers during any multi-media play back. I have a 7k system I purchased last year no sound issues. Also no Max ware software as well.

How the heck can that MAx wave software be removed?

I would like to strip the audio drivers/software off completely and install one at a time.

This is not a new issue, seems it has been around for over a year.

0 Kudos
UmuT_35
Bronze

I didn't do any adjustment.Have you any adjust suggestions for options ?

Yes, My system's sitting on cooler.

0 Kudos

Can you Send me a Private Message with your Service Tag, sorry for missing this.

Best regards,

Brad

0 Kudos

Hi UmuT_35,

Can you Send me a Private Message with your Service Tag? Sorry for missing this, I didn't see this response.

Best regards,
Brad

0 Kudos

I have this problem too. Support replace my entire sound system, but the problem still persists. Here this happens only on the subwoofer too.

0 Kudos
Saltgrass
Diamond

Anyone who can give me explicit instructions as to how to create the sound, I will test.  I have not noticed it on my system.

Note:  If you are running Chrome or a third party audio software, I cannot help.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XPS 2720, Inspiron 17 7779, Inspiron 15 7567, XPS 13 9365, Inspiron 1545, TB16 Dock

0 Kudos