Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 17th, 2016 06:00

Inspiron 15 Laptop won't start up

Hello all, I have a Inspiron 15 7000 Series 7559. I got this laptop about 10 months ago, yesterday I restarted my laptop and than I ran into the problem of it not working. At first I got the error code : 0x80070002 . I tried looking it up and doing some things they said and none of it worked so I shut it off and went to bed. This afternoon when I got off work I tried again. Turning the laptop on and it shows preparing automatic repair, than a small box appears for a second on a black screen and than the laptop goes into a choose option menu with the following options : continue to Windows 10 / use a device / troubleshoot / turn off pc. I have tried all of these options and nothing works ;l( I've tried restarting the whole laptop and when I do it fails and says error and all it says is it can't be done than goes back to the option screen. If anyone could help please that would be great! Thank you!

August 17th, 2016 22:00

Bump

1 Rookie

• 

87.5K Posts

August 18th, 2016 04:00

It sounds like a drive failure, which will be covered by warranty.  Run an extended diagnostic (F12 at powerup) before calling Dell for warranty service - record the exact errors you see and it'll speed up the troubleshooting process.

No Events found!