Highlighted
ckubescha
Bronze

Issues with Bluetooth on Dell Inspiron 13 - 7352. Really bad sound, break ups and undiscoverable devices in Windows 10.

Hi all,

I'm having a hard time with Windows 10, my Dell Inspiron 13 - 7352 and the bluetooth settings. When I connect my bluetooth speakers and reproduce any music, it sounds REALLY bad, it breaks up a lot, there is like a lot of static as well.

On the other hand, even when I have my speakers and my keyboard paired, it is a mess really to connect them: if I go to CONNECT button there are no bluetooth devices AT ALL, nothing shows up, so let's say that I want to disconnect my speakers but not turn the entire bluetooth off, then I cannot do it unless I unpair them.

This is frustrating, big time. I tried downloading the latest drivers from the website:

www.dell.com/.../drivers

* Dell Wireless 1708 Bluetooth Driver 

This one does not work; when trying to install it it responds back with ACTIVATE BLUETOOTH USING WIRELESS SWITCH...

What!? 

* Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 Bluetooth Application

I did install this one but nothing changed.

So oh well, frustrating really, the sound is too bad, I cannot connect or disconnect devices as I want, so not sure what is going on either with Dell or Windows but it is causing a lot of pain with my previous configs and devices.

Hope you guys have some light to shed.

Carlos.

0 Kudos