Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 10th, 2014 15:00

Photive PH-BTH3 Bluetooth Headphones 4.0 connectivity issue

The Bluetooth headphones pair with my Inspiron 15R, connect, then disconnect after about 10 seconds. The headphones pair and work fine with my iPhone and DISH Hopper.

October 9th, 2014 11:00

I"m having this exact same issue with my Precision m6800. I can pair it with the laptop and install services, but it won't connect.

3 Posts

October 9th, 2014 12:00

I finally had to contact Dell to get my issue resolved. Tech support downloaded and reinstalled the latest driver for the headphones, even though I had done that previously. Anyway, when they did it, it worked.

October 9th, 2014 16:00

So I contacted Dell Support and they said they do not have a driver for these headphones. Did they reinstall the driver for the headphones or for your bluetooth adapter? Do you know where they got the driver from?

3 Posts

October 10th, 2014 12:00

I apologize for the confusion. It was the Bluetooth adapter which is an integral part of the Dell laptop I have. I'm not sure where they got it except off of the internet. If I remember correctly the support rep went to Control Panel, Device Manager, Bluetooth Audio Device (right click) then Update Driver. I hope this helps.

Oops. should have been Control Panel, Device Manager, Sound, Video & Game Controllers then right click on Bluetooth Audio Device and Update Driver.

Or it could have been Control Panel, Device Manager, Network Adapters, then whatever your Bluetooth Adapter is and Update Software Driver.

At one time or another, the rep went to all of those locations in Device Manager

1 Message

October 30th, 2016 21:00

HI can you tell me how did you resolved your problem I am using Dell Mobile Precision 7510 and my headphone is connecting but the driver's are not found

No Events found!