Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 3rd, 2017 07:00

True color

I have a inspiron 15 5567 and i just reset my laptop.  I downloaded all the software that came from my laptop since i bought it, Except True Color by Entertainment Enterprise. Do you have any links where can i download it? I've spent days searching for that program. Please Help![:'(]

2 Intern

• 

20.1K Posts

June 3rd, 2017 12:00

Go to Dell drivers and downloads at Dell Support for your model and let the scanner look for missing or updated drivers and software. The program you are looking for doesn't exist anymore. It is not needed now or it has been replaced by new software. Dell search says this--

<ADMIN NOTE: Broken link has been removed from this post by Dell>

June 3rd, 2017 20:00

So sad.. Thankyou i appreciate!

Community Manager

• 

54.2K Posts

June 6th, 2017 09:00

Do you mean the "Dell Premier Color" application? None of the files I could find were for the Inspiron 15-5567? Did you log into your "My Dell Downloads" and search for it? I found this one but do not know if it will work on that model.

1 Message

September 18th, 2017 14:00

The install files are somewhere in "C:\ProgramData\Package Cache" in the factory install. Or you can download them here:

www.sendspace.com/.../7xiw7b

This laptop comes with a poor quality display with washed out colours in my opinion, which TrueColor does improve a bit, so I think it's very bad that Dell no longer supplies TrueColor for download.

No Events found!