Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

H

March 26th, 2014 08:00

dell xps l501x sub woofer sound shuttering / fluttering sound

i have dell xps 15 l501x laptop. from yesterday the from right side speaker is not clear / sub woofer sound fluttering. i tried re-installing audio driver for speaker but it not works. i tried all possible solutions for it but works. is that i have to replace the sub woofer?

please help me. 

4 Operator

• 

13.6K Posts

March 26th, 2014 09:00

Hello. Are you talking about the laptop's internal speakers? Or about this that you put in the "tag" field:

"100W 5.1 Surround Speaker System with 5.8 GHz Wireless Rear Channels and Subwoofer"?

It most probably is a hardware issue. If you still have the original hard drive and if it has never been wiped, you can run the audio tests in Dell 32-bit Diagnostics. Other than that the only good test is to replace the bad speakers and see if that fixes it, or do a system recovery. If the recovery does not fix it then it is because of bad hardware.

March 26th, 2014 10:00

yes i am talking about internal sub woofer of my laptop. problem with only sub woofer. right and left speakers are working fine but only sub woofer sound is not clear.

1 Message

May 20th, 2015 13:00

i have the same problem.,.,.,.,please give suggession.,.,if somebody really have solution for this.,.,i tried reinstallig the updated software from dell support..,still problem is there.,.,.,and one thing more,.,.,i have done some wrong setting in my laptop and because of that i am not able to copy or cut any files from one drive and paste to anather.,.,.this is happening with pendrive also.,,.

7 Posts

July 16th, 2016 21:00

I am also facing same issue. Please let me know if this problem resolves after upgrading drivers etc..

No Events found!