Ein neues Gespräch starten

Ungelöst

Dieser Beitrag ist älter als 5 Jahre

L

February 1st, 2016 01:00

Display Brightness

When gaming on battery power, display brightness automatically decreases to the minimum value in Windows. High performance power profile, all screen dimming options disabled, already tried alternative display drivers and a full system restore.

4 Operator

• 

4.8K Nachrichten

February 1st, 2016 08:00

Hello,

could you please tell us what kind of Dell Laptop and operating system you are using?

Has your system got function keys on the keyboard to increase or dim the brightness?

Regards,

Florian

13 Nachrichten

February 2nd, 2016 07:00

The service tag is [edit: removed by admin]

It is Alienware 13 R2 i7-6500, 16GB RAM, 512 SSD, VIDIA GEFORCE GTX960M 2GB, WIN10

I just bought it on 18 December

The brightness changes automatically when I am playing games without charging. The problem exists when I enter the game.

4 Operator

• 

4.8K Nachrichten

February 2nd, 2016 08:00

Independent on what graphic card is used, still you've tried the suggested steps, right?

Does this video describe the problem you are experiencing?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULOdwrrg7bY

The brightness in this video changes at minute 2:49.

Regards,

Florian

4 Operator

• 

4.8K Nachrichten

Hello,

please see the following links and check if any of the suggestions help to resolve:

http://bit.ly/1TA5AFy

http://bit.ly/1UGxkqA

with kind regards,

Florian

13 Nachrichten

I have tried it already. But when I play games, I am using the NVIDIA Geforce graphic card. These links are not helpful at all.

13 Nachrichten

February 2nd, 2016 10:00

I think yes. The brightness always becomes 0% and it is very annoying

4 Operator

• 

4.8K Nachrichten

February 3rd, 2016 03:00

Hello,

can you please check if adaptive brightness is enabled in the advanced power settings? If yes, please disable adaptive brightness.

I what games does this behavior occur?

Regards,

Florian

13 Nachrichten

February 3rd, 2016 09:00

I think the setting works. Not very sure. By the way, Thank you very much.

I want to ask is Dell Power Companion PW7015L - external battery pack - Lithium-Ion - 18000 mAh compatible with my laptop?

4 Operator

• 

4.8K Nachrichten

February 4th, 2016 02:00

Hello,

please let me know, if the setting works on long term.

The Power Companion is not supported for your device.

Kind regards,

Florian

13 Nachrichten

February 7th, 2016 07:00

There is no problem now when I play the total war game series. I would like to ask is there any small chargers for Alienware 13 R2 or any portable external batteries?

4 Operator

• 

4.8K Nachrichten

February 8th, 2016 02:00

Hello,

there is only a 180W AC-Adapter available for the Alienware 13 R2. All smaller AC-Adapters will not be able to charge the system while it is powered on.

Same applies to the portable external battery stated above. It will may charge your battery but only while the system is powered off.

Regards,

Florian

Keine Veranstaltungen gefunden!