Ungelöst

Dieser Beitrag ist älter als 5 Jahre

A

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Nachrichten

December 4th, 2017 08:00

Laptop e5540 Function Keys

Hello. I need help with Laptop Latitude e5540. I have succesfully reinstalled Windows 7 and all official drivers and utilities (from ww.dell.com/support/home/de/de/debsdt1/product-support/product/latitude-e5540-laptop/). All components are working perfect and only three buttons are not working: Mute, Sound- and Sound+

Please send me driver or utility for these buttons.

Looking forward your answer,

Maria.

1 Rookie

• 

5.4K Nachrichten

December 5th, 2017 00:00

Hi Maria,

Did the audio works itself? Mean, can you play audiofiles etc? There exist no special driver for these buttons. It have to work without any special installation.

kind regads

Tom

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Nachrichten

December 5th, 2017 05:00

Hi, Tom. I have found the problem. I don`t need help anymore. Thank you for your time.

Maria

1 Rookie

• 

5.4K Nachrichten

Ok. Good to hear. Would be nice if you can describe what the issue was. So other community members out there can solve that issue too. :)

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Nachrichten

Hello, Tom.

Audio works itself. And BIOS signals, and when Windows starts or shuts down, and I can listen songs. I can configure volume by mouse or touchpad, but I need to make these sound buttons also working.

You have said, they have to work without any special driver. I am not sure. After Windows reinstallation Wi-Fi was also not working. I needed to install special driver from dell.com/support. There was also a couple of unknown devices, which have started to work only after drivers installations.

You should help me. Looking forward you answer.

Maria

Keine Veranstaltungen gefunden!