The most common reasons to get Bluescreen are from Driver/Hardware Problems, Memory, and Disk or File System Issues. If the system is booting fine, refer this link https://dell.to/2C8DQbu
Watch here https://dell.to/2NTAEDv how to fix Blue Screen of Death Windows 10 and learn how to stop the stop error.
You may also want to check if there are any pending Windows updates.
1) Power off the Dell Laptop PC.
2) Disconnect any peripherals that are connected to the PC, and connect the AC Adapter (charger) to the PC.
3) Make sure that the LCD screen is clean (no dust particles are on the surface of the screen).
4) Press and hold Fn key and power on the PC to enter ePSA or PSA diagnostics mode.
Continue to hold the Fn key until you see the ePSA or PSA diagnostics screen.
5) ePSA or PSA runs a series of tests on the PC.
6) Press the N key to enter LCD built-in self test mode when you see the message "Do you see the color bars? Yes/No."
Note: If you do not respond for 30 seconds, the diagnostics will automatically assume your response as "No" and proceed to LCD built-in self test.
7) The screen displays multiple color bars and change colors on the entire screen to black, white, red, green, and blue.
😎 Carefully inspect the screen for abnormalities.
9) The computer restarts once the remaining tests are completed.