Goszti
1 Copper

DELL Latitude 3470 wake up from sleep mode randomly

Hi. Our DELL laptops wakeing up randomly after close the laptop lid or push the power button. Moreover if we shake the laptop the wakeup is starting to. The drivers and the windows are up to date. the BIOS is up to date. The motherboard had be replaced.Is it possible intrinsic failure ? The command powercfg -devicequery wake_armed  is NONE. Can you help me the solution for this problem?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: DELL Latitude 3470 wake up from sleep mode randomly

Hi Goszti,

Thanks for posting.  Apologies that your systems are not performing as expected.

Here is a solution from the Forum, you may find helpful even though it's a different model, the methods should be similar.

Be sure you run a system's diagnostics to check for any hardware issues.  Run Dell SupportAssist, make a note of any error messages encountered and post back.

If the system is under warranty, please contact me privately. Be sure to include your personal information (name, address, telephone, email) and your computer's service tag number in your message. Thanks.

If there is no warranty, then you could contact our Out of Warranty team to get a quote for a paid service call -http://dell.to/1vnT6CQ

Dell-Robert P
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, please send us the Dell service tag number via a private message
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?

0 Kudos
Goszti
1 Copper

Thank you for Your Answer. The system are warranty in hungarian DELL group. They had to be changed the motherboard, but the problem is not to be resolved. I spot that, if i click the sleep mode, then standing sleep mode, but i close the lid, then wake up from sleep mode when i shake the computer. The diagnostics is not showing error. 

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Since I'm located in the USA, please continue working with the support team there in Hungary.  They will assist you with a resolution.

Dell-Robert P
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, please send us the Dell service tag number via a private message
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?

0 Kudos