Highlighted
Pawel.B
Copper

Dell Command Update - not download/update drivers

From this day 14.06.2018 all my laptops Latitude isn't download/update drivers from app Dell Command Update.  The error I see in "Activity log": GUI-UVM14. Its global problem or only just for me?

8 Replies
E45
Copper

Re: Dell Command Update - not download/update drivers

As of 14th June i noticed its again not working.i have checked on a optiplex 7010 , 5040, 5050 and latitude 5480 and a few XPS machines.tested over LAN , 3G , home wifi etc - it keeps failing.Tested with and without antivirus installed.Tested on windows 7, 8 and 10 pro (all 64bit)Application Error:GUI-UVM14Scan process failed

0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Apologies, but there are issues on the server side of things. The concerned team(s) are aware of the issue and are working towards a resolution. Unfortunately I don't have an ETA for when things will be back to normal.

Thanks

DELL-Alasdair R
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
I'm based in the UK and I'm usually available Monday to Friday 10am-5pm GMT (BST)
Get Support on Twitter @DellCaresPro

astorguy
Copper

Is there any resolution to this? For both "Dell Command Update" and "Dell Precision Optimizer" updates fail to download. I have been experiencing this problem for over a week.

0 Kudos
astorguy
Copper

0 Kudos
jphughan
Diamond

Just saw this myself over the weekend.  In my case, some updates downloaded and installed fine, but others stalled on the download even after manually downloading and installing the latest version of Dell Command Update itself.  I ended up working around it by getting the updates manually from support.dell.com.

0 Kudos
fblawat
Bronze

Using Dell Command 2.3.1 on several Latitude 5580 systems and they all randomly stop downloading updates at different percentages. I cannot seem to get this to download and install the needed updates.

I still cannot understand why Dell is having so many issues with Dell Command software.

These happen to be all be on Windows 10 Build 1709 systems.

0 Kudos
cjv4life
Copper

I assume Dell Command Update is still down. I have been trying every day this week and still receiving errors.

0 Kudos

Why is it still not fully fixed ? i'm still having this problem on serveral type's off laptops.

I've no got a Brand New E5590 out of the box, 1 laptop is giving problem's and the other one is going good.

Both Factory Image.

0 Kudos