Mbelal
1 Copper

Dell Latitude E6230 forget Admin password on bios

I have problem on my Dell Latitude E6230 forget the Admin password on bios , i remove the CMOS battery from 10-25 minute but still the password on and i remove all plugin cables and cards but still the password on , What i have to do else. Thanks

Best Regards,

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: Dell Latitude E6230 forget Admin password on bios

Mbelal,

You will need to call into Dell Support and have the bios password. They will need to verify ownership of the system. Once they verify ownership they will provide a password reset code.

The number to call is 1 (800) 999-3355

Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, send us via a private message: Dell PC or Monitor Service Tag number
Out of Warranty Support
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?
0 Kudos
Mbelal
1 Copper

Dear Jesse,

Thank you for your quick response , but i bought this laptop as used one and that number is international number there is no one in Doha-Qatar can help me in this situation.(just need a local number).

Best regards,

0 Kudos
ejn63
5 Rhenium

Your best bet is to contact the seller -if they cannot or will not provide the password, return the system for a refund.

Even if you call a Dell dealer they'll charge for the service - and without a traceable chain of ownership, you're more likely to be told the only solution is to replace the system board.

0 Kudos