Pedro147
1 Copper

Dell Latitude E6430s enable touchpad scrolling

Hi Community members. I have just purchased  a Dell Latitude E6430sand want to know how to enable touchpad scrolling please. The touchpad is working but to scroll in a webpage I have to use left button and the trackpad after positioning the cursor on the scrollbar which is very clunky and time consuming. Running Windows 7 Pro 64bit but I am actually halfway through upgrading to W10 as I type. Surely there is a way to do this please? Any help greatly appreciated Pedro

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Dell Latitude E6430s enable touchpad scrolling

Hello Pedro,

This can be easily achieved by enabling Gestures in the Dell touchpad setting application. Update to the latest touchpad driver from here. This driver is compatible with both Windows 7 and 10.

Once installed, open the Touchpad options app and go to Gestures. Enable gestures by clicking on the slider button at the top and then enable the two-finger gesture by checking the box to the right. Should you need any further details, please click my DELL-username and write me a private message with your contact details(Name and Email) for case records.

DELL-Siba P
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
Dell Support Videos 
Drivers and Downloads

0 Kudos