Highlighted
NinjaT
1 Copper

Dell latitude E6520 boot loop Help plz

Ok I just got this laptop from someone and I went to do a factory reset. I was gone for like 20  minutes and when I came back the computer had an error message on it that said an unexpected error has occurred and we need to restart windows. when I click OK it does it all over again and when I  try to use windows restore, reset, recovery, recovery image, go back to older version I haven't gotten  any of them to work or I even have windows 10 and windows 7 both on  DVD and USB and even then I can't get it to work can someone help me plz 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
8 Krypton

Re: Dell latitude E6520 boot loop Help plz

@NinjaTwrote:

Ok I just got this laptop from someone and I went to do a factory reset. I was gone for like 20  minutes and when I came back the computer had an error message on it that said an unexpected error has occurred and we need to restart windows. when I click OK it does it all over again and when I  try to use windows restore, reset, recovery, recovery image, go back to older version I haven't gotten  any of them to work or I even have windows 10 and windows 7 both on  DVD and USB and even then I can't get it to work can someone help me plz 

On a different PC, download and install Microsoft's Media Creation Tool.

Create USB with Windows 10 1709.

Take it to the E6520 and use it to install Windows 10.

0 Kudos