Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

November 4th, 2019 11:00

Headphone jack not working

I have latitude E6430. When i use BIOS Diagnostics with my headphones plugged in ,it gives sound.but in Windows it doesn't. I have updated drivers.Checked Services - all that belongs to sound system are running. and everything.help me

November 7th, 2019 05:00

Hi sssfasih,

If the suggested steps didnt help. It can a hardware fault, you might want to get the system diagnosed at local Dell service center. If the system is under warranty kindly PM us the service tag details we will check and help you accordingly.

4 Posts

November 5th, 2019 06:00

anyone there to help??

November 5th, 2019 09:00

Hi sssfasih,

You can update the system BIOS along with the audio drivers. Uninstall the audio drivers from device manager restart the system install the drivers and check if that works.

The link to install the drivers is https://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/product-support/product/latitude-e6430/drivers.

4 Posts

November 6th, 2019 06:00

Anybodyy????

4 Posts

November 8th, 2019 05:00

I already have updated BIOS few days ago. and drivers solution of uninstalling was also done. However, I did it again. Uninstalled IDT Audio driver,restarted computer. Just after Restarting Windows automatically detected and installed default driver for sound. I updated audio driver from Dell website once again. and nothing happened, the problem persists.

November 11th, 2019 02:00

Hi sssfasih,

As suggested earlier the issue can be with the system hardware you can have the system diagnosed by any Local Dell service partner if out of warranty. PM the service tag if the system is still under warranty we will help you further.

No Events found!