Highlighted
PrimoMani
1 Copper

problems when updating BIOS that affect the fan

Hello, look, I do not know if you could help me with a series of problems, what happens is that when I update the bios (2019 and with the other previous versions, except for the 2013 version) I get a fan error that does not work Well, but it's wrong, because when I have the bios version of 2013 the fan works correctly and without any errors, it only happens to me with the other versions, apart from the fan error it affects me in the performance and overheating of the laptop, I do not know if you could help me, thanks. My laptop is a dell e5430

0 Kudos
1 Reply
nyc10036
3 Cadmium

Re: problems when updating BIOS that affect the fan

@PrimoMani wrote:

Hello, look, I do not know if you could help me with a series of problems, what happens is that when I update the bios (2019 and with the other previous versions, except for the 2013 version) I get a fan error that does not work Well, but it's wrong, because when I have the bios version of 2013 the fan works correctly and without any errors, it only happens to me with the other versions, apart from the fan error it affects me in the performance and overheating of the laptop, I do not know if you could help me, thanks. My laptop is a dell e5430

The BIOS is provided by Dell engineers. Tech support cannot make a new BIOS.

0 Kudos