Highlighted
pdavydov108
1 Nickel

Get dell xps 9370 dev edition in russia

Jump to solution

Hello,

I've read the dell XPS 2018 dev edition announcement by Barton George https://bartongeorge.io/2018/01/04/xps-13-developer-edition-the-7th-gen-is-here/ and it states that dev edition with Ubuntu is available in Russia offline. However I've contacted one of russian resellers and they told me that they've emailed dell if it's possible to order it and dell replied them that 9370 developer edition is not sold in Russia. Does anybody managed to get it in Russia or somewhere near (Finland, Estonia)? Maybe I can contact dell in Russia directly somehow? Is it available at all here? Are there other options (delivery from US or UK, I don't really need russian keyboard)?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Get dell xps 9370 dev edition in russia

Jump to solution

Hi @pdavydov108

I just sent you a contact name and mobile number via private message.  Denis should be able to hook you up.

Sorry about the wait.

Barton

Barton George

11 Replies

Jump to solution

Hi @pdavydov108

Let me look into this and get back to you.

Stay tuned!

Barton George

0 Kudos
pdavydov108
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

Thanks, Barton! And thank you and your team for pushing linux on laptops forward.

0 Kudos
pdavydov108
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

Hi @DELL-Barton Ge!

Did you find out smth regarding my question?

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi @pdavydov108

I just sent you a contact name and mobile number via private message.  Denis should be able to hook you up.

Sorry about the wait.

Barton

Barton George

pdavydov108
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

Thanks for your help, Barton! I will contact Denis asap.

0 Kudos
ogash
1 Copper

Jump to solution

I also want to buy XPS dev edition in Moscow(Russia)

Could you send also send contact to me please?

0 Kudos
Er1in1
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Hello, Barton George. I also want to buy XPS dev edition in Moscow. Could you send also send contact to me please? In private message or on my email er1in1@**bleep**.

0 Kudos
livelace
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Hello guys. Have you heard about coil whine on XPS models (https://www.dell.com/community/Linux-Developer-Systems/New-Kaby-Lake-XPS-13-coil-whine/td-p/5088148) ? Can you work with such noise ?

0 Kudos
Er1in1
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Hello, I don't know about this problem, because I not have xps 13 :(((. Dell support not ask for my questions. I hope support give me contacts for dell Russia for bye xps 13 develop edition. And if I see trouble on my xps - I wrote you about this trouble and how it noisy.

0 Kudos