Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 28th, 2012 11:00

Please help! I dont know what to do with ubuntu!

I have a mini laptop loaded with ubuntu.  I want to re boot the system back to the factory defaults because one time I didnt turn the computer off  and it ran out of battery juice, and then ever since things arent working right. I cant connerct to the internet, and I have no plug ins. Can someone advise me how to do the re boot??  Thanks a million!!!!  Marianne :)   :emotion-9:

1.3K Posts

December 30th, 2012 10:00

Hi momtalk1999,

Ubuntu does not have a system restore point or a factory reset and the only way to reboot is to reinstall the Operating system with the CD/DVD. Kindly ensure that you back up your data before you perform a reinstallation. If you are having trouble with the Network connections you could send the system service Tag on a private message so that we could check the Network component manufacturer and provide the Generic Drivers.

I have added you as a friend. Please accept my friend request by clicking on my name highlighted in blue and then click on “Friends” tab at the top and then click on “Request to Review” and finally click on “Accept” button.

I am sending you a private message as well. Click on “Inbox” to respond to the message and provide system’s Service Tag .You could also click on Start Conversation to send a private message.

1.3K Posts

January 4th, 2013 03:00

Hi momtalk1999,

Unfortunately we have not received feedback from you on this topic. If you need continued support, please respond to this post.

No Events found!