A

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

March 25th, 2013 08:00

about DCIP 3.1 under SCCM 2012 question

all friend

pls help follow question

1.I use SCCM create via DCIP 3.1   task to install OS ,OS can scucess  install ,but  OMCI and CCTK package not show SCCM controller  panle  under client computer ,before create the task ,I have import OMCI package and CCTK  SCE file to solfware package under SCCM by DCIP 3.1

2.I don't kown how to apply CCTK SCE file to change the client computer BIOS value , I use follow step to create the task

1. Export CCTK executable. Import CCTK exectuable using Import CCTK wizard. Distribute the package accordingly

2.In the left column of screen, select "Software Library."Right click on Task Sequence -> Select Dell Client Integration pack -> Create Bare Metal Client Deployment Template. 

3.Select appropriate CCTK package. 
Under Network (Admin) Account Section: Enter Account Name and Password
Under Operating System Installation Section: Installation type, Operating System package to use, and Package with Sysprep.inf info.
Click on "Create" button.

4.Locate the newly created Bare Metal Deployment Task Template (List under Task Sequences).
Right Click on it and select Edit.

5.Ensure there is green check mark on "Restart in Windows PE" section and all sections under "Configure Hardware.

6.Under Deploy Operating System -> Build the Reference Machine -> Apply Operating System Image: Make sure that the appropriate image package/image is selected under Apply operating system from a captured image.

7.under Apply Driver Package: Choose the appropriate Driver Package.

Under Apply Windows Settings: Select the appropriate User name/Password. Select the option to enable the account and specify the local administrator password - Enter password and confirm password.

Under Apply Network Settings: Join the appropriate workgroup/domain.

8.Under Setup Windows and ConfigMgr: Select the appropraite package.

Click Apply button -> then OK button

Add the Boot Image to the task sequence and Verify there is a Task Sequence ribbon is at the top.

Deploy task sequence to appropriate collection.

9.Boot client computer  to nic/PXE and select the required task sequence.

when then TASK  running the connect nectwork process SUT reboot  under WPE ,I make sure the LOM deriver has been imported to boot image  

pls help resoution the question

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

March 26th, 2013 08:00

1.I use SCCM create via DCIP 2.0   task to install OS ,OS can scucess  install ,but  OMCI and CCTK package not show SCCM controller  panle  under client computer ,before create the task ,I have import OMCI package and CCTK  SCE file to solfware package under SCCM by DCIP 3.1

2.I don't kown how to apply CCTK SCE file to change the client computer BIOS value , I use follow step to create the task

1. Export CCTK executable. Import CCTK exectuable using Import CCTK wizard. Distribute the package accordingly

2.In the left column of screen, select "Software Library."Right click on Task Sequence -> Select Dell Client Integration pack -> Create Bare Metal Client Deployment Template. 

3.Select appropriate CCTK package. 
Under Network (Admin) Account Section: Enter Account Name and Password
Under Operating System Installation Section: Installation type, Operating System package to use, and Package with Sysprep.inf info.
Click on "Create" button.

4.Locate the newly created Bare Metal Deployment Task Template (List under Task Sequences).
Right Click on it and select Edit.

5.Ensure there is green check mark on "Restart in Windows PE" section and all sections under "Configure Hardware.

6.Under Deploy Operating System -> Build the Reference Machine -> Apply Operating System Image: Make sure that the appropriate image package/image is selected under Apply operating system from a captured image.

7.under Apply Driver Package: Choose the appropriate Driver Package.

Under Apply Windows Settings: Select the appropriate User name/Password. Select the option to enable the account and specify the local administrator password - Enter password and confirm password.

Under Apply Network Settings: Join the appropriate workgroup/domain.

8.Under Setup Windows and ConfigMgr: Select the appropraite package.

Click Apply button -> then OK button

Add the Boot Image to the task sequence and Verify there is a Task Sequence ribbon is at the top.

Deploy task sequence to appropriate collection.

9.Boot client computer  to nic/PXE and select the required task sequence.

when then TASK  running the connect nectwork process SUT reboot  under WPE ,I make sure the LOM deriver has been imported to boot image  

pls help resoution the question

No Events found!