Start a Conversation

Unsolved

Closed

D

14 Posts

August 22nd, 2019 12:00

Built In Screen Recorder In Windows10

Good News Yes there is…. Tried and tested on my jarvee vps. The screen recorder is built into the Game bar and you may well not have seen it. If you’ve ever wondered how to make video of what you’re doing in Windows, this is precisely the utility you need. Here’s how to access and use it – including details of a secret keyboard shortcut. The screen recorder is not a standalone utility, so if you take a browse through the Start menu, you won’t find it. You will, however, be able to find the Game bar – but if you’re not a gamer, you may have seen this tool and thought nothing of it. Take a look in the Start menu and search for “Game bar” or, if you’re a fan of keyboard shortcuts, hit the Windows key and G simultaneously. The Game bar will appear, and the “Game capturing” caption that is shown beneath the time in the window that appears gives a hint to what is possible. You’ll notice a “record” button – the circle icon – or you can press the Windows key + Alt + R at the same time to start recording. In fact, there’s no need to launch the Game bar at all; you can just use the keyboard shortcut to start recording screen activity. It is possible that you will see a message informing you that screen recording is not available because gaming features have not been enabled. No problem! Just tick the box in the window that appears and recording will start. Recordings are automatically saved in MP4 format in the Videos > Captures sub-folder of your user folder. You can also access the recordings via the Game bar. Dinu - Hope This helps everyone.

2 Posts

June 11th, 2020 00:00

I think the easiest way to capture Dell screen with further editing features is to install a easy-to-use screen recording software. In the main interface, you can select "Screen Capture". You can also edit it before saving.

2 Posts

July 3rd, 2020 03:00

Yeah, this game bar is quite simple to use. I've made some short gaming videos with it successfully. But unfortunately, it's unable to grab the whole desktop.  Here I share some free screen recording software for Windows: CamStudio, Ezvid for Windows, Free Cam, FlashBack, Open Broadcast Source Studio, VLC....

29 Posts

August 18th, 2020 01:00

There are so many software for screen recording. I am also sharing some useful tip for windows and Mac user, both can record our system screen easily like manually or using  third part software. 
Source: https://tweaklibrary.com/how-to-screen-record-with-sound-on-mac-windows/

1 Message

April 12th, 2021 04:00

I used the built in screen recorder for game recording. But there are less options in this built in screen recorder. So I choose OBS studio  . And the main feature of this software is it allows us to stream in youtube also. You can try this software once. 

Otherwise the built in screen recorder is also fine.

1 Message

May 16th, 2021 06:00

There are so many software in market for screen recording. Earlier i used extensions from browser for my fav korean tv shows site:    but is was difficult to get large videos, now this is easy via mentioned above software. I am also sharing some useful tip for windows and Mac user, both can record our system screen easily like manually or using  third part software. 

June 7th, 2021 02:00

The window has its own built-in screen recorder for the games but to access it you need to install the Xbox app then tap [Windows]+[G] on your keyboard and click 'Yes, this is a game' and click on start instead of this you can use [Windows]+[Alt]+[R] to start

https://www.techradar.com/in/how-to/record-your-screen here is the complete guide to record screen. but if you are not satisfied with the inbuilt tool then you try another app here are they:

https://top10pcsoftware.com/best-screen-recording-software-for-windows/

29 Posts

November 14th, 2021 23:00

For windows 11 users, you can also record your screen using Microsoft PowerPoint or xbox game bar option. But if you are not technically good than you can record screen through tweakshot screen recorder tool. It has all the necessary features that you could meet your needs easily. This software gives you webcam recording option as well.

1 Message

February 24th, 2022 19:00

Yes, Game Bar is always regarded as a top priority to record your PC screen on Windows 10, but sometimes we might want to record some specific part of screen, instead of whole screen. In this case, there are OBS, Joyoshare VidiKit, Camtasia, Bandicam, AceMovi... Here is the Youtube video which guide you how to screen record on Dell laptop, in this video, it also shows the detailed instruction of using Game Bar.

No Events found!