Latitude 10 ST2 Finally Usable.

Originally came with 8.1 Pro.

Upgraded to 10 Pro (Anniversary)

Runs very slowly with all versions.

9.4K Posts

August 21st, 2017 04:00

Hi leonicholson,

Thanks for posting.

According to information from Dell Tech Support, the only Operating Systems supported on this machine are:

Your Latitude 10 supports these operating systems:   http://dell.to/2wgvfPr

Windows 8, 32-bit
BIOS
Windows 8.1, 32-bit

Windows 10 may work, however it may not perform correctly, and there would not be drivers from Dell available.

August 28th, 2017 20:00

Ran Clean Install of .10 Pro (Anniversary)

Installed Network drivers from Dell.

Actually runs fast enough to use now.  Before it took several seconds to access email and scrolling was slow in Facebook.  Not a bad tablet overall, just hampered with original software and drivers.

1 Message

July 23rd, 2018 13:00

I also have a Latitude 10 ST2.  When Windows 10 first came out, I attempted to upgrade using the install from the flashdrive.  For some reason, the upgrade never went through.  I could boot to the log on screen, get my password in and the tablet would shut back down.

I finally got control of it at F2 on boot, and restored the factory defaults.  I get windows 10 to install this time, and eventually got Windows up stable in version 1607.  The processor will not allow the most recent update to go through.

I use the tablet at remote sites where I can project a video using the mini-hdmi port.  I have the 60 watt battery, so seldom run into battery issues.

No Events found!