Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

S

May 18th, 2008 23:00

2408 vertical lines on the left side of the monitor ALREADY!!!!

this is amazing, as this monitor is not poor enough in quality. I will warn everyone right now.... if you bought the montior GET YOUR MONEY BACK before it is too late and get a monitor that will last and isn't plagued with a ton of issues. Already and I haven't had the monitor more than 3 months at most and it is already dieing. I know it is not the video card as it works fine on other monitors. Once I turn off the monitor and back on again the lines will go away. THis is outragous and I am going to demand my money back or this company will hear from the Best Buisness Bureua.... I have time Dell I do and I will make sure I get what I deserve. 600. + for a monitor that doesn't come back from sleep on Display Port, backlight bleed through and now a faulty display. It's a shame I trusted them...... it really is but I know what they can do with their stupid 100. credit they tried to offer me and that I will never buy a single item from then ever again.

Sad 

May 19th, 2008 16:00

Sorry to hear about that.  My 2001FP starting having the same problems just last week.  I posted here hoping to get fast response and estimates, but it's no response yet.  I'd prefer not to have to call DELL and be on hold for 30 minutes just to get transfered around their international call centers.

I've been very happy with my monitor for the last few years until last week.  Even my 6 year old Planar LCD is still working perfectly, why can't the DELL.

48 Posts

May 20th, 2008 12:00

I agree with you friend, I had my CRT and my parents have had their Viewsonic LCD for at least 3 to 4 years now. I am holding everything to the next version, if things don't change I will not be happy :(
No Events found!