I've turn on my 2408WFP this morning and I got some artifacts on the screen. I've tried to unplugged the HDMI cable, turn the screen off and on, press the menu button (nothing happens). Is there anything I can do or is the screen dead?
Thanks for your help!
* Turn the out of warranty 2408WFP off
* Disconnect every cable from the 2408WFP (power, video, audio, USB)
* Press and hold the 2408WFP power button for 8 seconds
* Reconnect ONLY the power cable to the 2408WFP
* Turn the 2408WFP on
* Does the STFC (Self-Test Feature Check) (Page 37) appear without the issue?
- If yes, the 2408WFP is functional. Reconnect the video cable and retest
- If no, the 2408WFP is defective
What do you mean by "Turn the out of warranty 2408WFP off"?
Otherwise, I've followed the steps you have described and I am getting the floating dialog box but still with the same artifact.
"What do you mean by "Turn the out of warranty 2408WFP off"?"
* Press its power button to turn it off
Since the STFC (Self-Test Feature Check) appeared with defects, the 2408WFP is faulty. Time to replace it.