I have 10.14 Mojave and 1.65 DUCCS (Dell UltraSharp Color Calibration Software).
I have noticed that DUCCS on my mac found an update - a new version (1.66) with 10.15 Catalina support:
1. What's New?
Version 1.6.6 (Mac OS Release Only):
- Converted DUCCS application to 64-bit.
- Added support for macOS 10.14.x Mojave &10.15.x Catalina
- Dropped support for macOS 10.11.x El Capitan & 10.12.x Sierra
- The following Dell displays will no longer be supported on macOS: UP2414Q, UP3214Q, and UP3415W
Version 1.6.6 (Win OS Release Only):
- This release fixes an issue where the application will not install on Windows systems
At the same time it is not possible to download this version (1.66) directly using the Dell website, there is an old version only (release day is 04 Nov 2015, last updated date is 12 Jan 2016).
Is it possible to download the newest version of DUCCS using the Dell website?
As I understand the old version of DUCCS does not run on 10.15 Catalina, so it is not possible to install it and update through the app later.