Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 13th, 2010 02:00

Dell Is Funny

Just spent approximately 20 minutes searching for an appropriate forum or thread for this post but this is the closest I could find.

Anyhoo, I'm an avid Dell.com browser, although not by choice. 

Back in January I purchased and am very happy with my Dell refurbished flat screen computer monitor. Since then, I've been wanting to purchase more items and would have had Dell not insisted that my Preferred Account is INVALID. I've already paid off the sum of prior purchases and am sent Dell deals by mail but am unable to purchase anything online due to this odd glitch that claims my account is invalid. I've spoken to customer support already and they claimed the status of my account would change but it has not.

So I purchased a shiny new laptop from Walmart.com back in February after being shunned by Dell.com. In March, I got me a nifty DVD recorder from Frys.com.

Today I so wanted to get me a new digital camera after the pesky dog urinated on my current one. I was eying a Sony DSC-W350, held my breath, and clicked "Add to my cart," and was shoo-ed away once again by Dell as an INVALID account holder.

Ah, well. Guess I'll just have to swoop by HP.com. I'm sure they'll be glad to have my business. 

Ta-ta,

-Enrique

Community Manager

• 

54.2K Posts

August 13th, 2010 14:00

We cannot do anything about your account here on the Forum. Did you contact Dell Financial Services 1-800-283-2210 or normal Order Support?

10 Posts

October 24th, 2010 20:00

We cannot do anything about your account here on the Forum. Did you contact Dell Financial Services 1-800-283-2210 or normal Order Support?

Thanks very much! Could you explain it more clearly? I'm still studying it.
No Events found!