Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 12th, 2013 14:00

Dell S2340M Having problems after 5 months

I bought the Dell S2340M Back in December, and as of May 10th, it is starting to mess up. On the left side of the screen, it's turning pinkish, and the only way I can describe this is by saying it looks like it's turning into a hologram. It's also starting to burn images into the screen. On the right side, it's perfectly fine. I do use the monitor a lot, but I often turn it off to avoid things like this. The pixels on the left are quite distinctive, and it looks like it's 'flowing' upwards. I've kept it off for a while, to see if that would help any - it didn't. I also tried the LCD conditioning which did nothing. I bought it from Newegg.com, and I know nothing about warranties or any of that. I still have the CD the monitor came with that holds the documents and what not. I've never done anything to mess up this monitor, and would like to know if I could return it and get a new one.
     I'm not sure if I have to do it threw Newegg, or Dell. Any help would be appreciated. :)

1.3K Posts

May 12th, 2013 22:00

Hi Gabriel,

Welcome to Dell Community Forum.

We are sorry to hear about the problems you are facing with your Dell Monitor. Click on the link below for troubleshooting your Dell S2340M.

http://dell.to/15E7Uos

Please reply with results so that we are able to assist you further.

Thanks and regards,
Babita S
#iworkforDell 

For easy access to drivers, manuals and product updates, please visit our Support Site .

1.3K Posts

May 16th, 2013 04:00

Hi Gabriel,

Unfortunately we have not received feedback from you on this topic. If you need continued support, please respond to my post.

Thanks and regards,
Babita S
#iworkforDell 

For easy access to drivers, manuals and product updates, please visit our Support Site .

No Events found!