Highlighted

Dell S2716DG Latest Revision

I've chatted and talked to multiple Dell departments and they don't have a single clue on what I'm talking about! It's just beyond frustrating!

I have a very simple, but confusing, question. What is the latest revision for the S2716DG?

I hope someone from Dell can chime in and answer me. I can provide two service tag numbers with this information:

Service Tag 1, Manufacture Date: March 2017, Revision A05

Service Tag 2, Manufacture Date: April 2017, Revision A04

So how can a later monitor manufacture date have a lower revision than that of one that was manufactured earlier? Please confirm.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

RE: Dell S2716DG Latest Revision

What is the latest revision for the S2716DG?

* Unknown. That data is no longer provided to us.

So how can a later monitor manufacture date have a lower revision than that of one that was manufactured earlier?

* What are the 20 digit serial numbers?

0 Kudos

What do you mean unknown? It's not like this monitor is phased out already. So why would you not know an important information?

I can only provide you one of the serial numbers (my monitor) but not the other one because that monitor is from a member in the overclock.net forum that gave me the picture of the back of his monitor but with the serial number erased out for security purposes of course. I PM'd you the information.

0 Kudos

Locked. See my private message for further discussion.

0 Kudos