I have a SP2208WFP which I have been using happily for the last 18 months on the VGA port, updated some of my other PC components just before Xmas and started using the DVI port instead.
Now the screen will only display and image intermittantly an shows Digital Power save as soon as powered on most of the time.
There seem to be other post regarding this type of problem, but I have been unable to find a successful solution as yet and the screen wont work on either VGA or DVI now so it has become very annoying.
Can anyone assist
Thanks for getting back to me.
Originally I was using the screen connected to a Aten DVI KVM Switch. However since encountering issues I have retested using a standard DVI cable directly to the Video card.
The video card is a ATI Radeon HD 5400 Series and the video driver has not recently been updated. I have tested screen and it appear to pass the self test the floating Red/Green/Blue/White screen is display briefly then the screen goes back to power save. I have also tested with purely a VGA cable connected to the screen and this seem to make no difference either.
Your assistance would be appreciated.
* Switch the monitor and PC off
* Disconnect all monitor cabling from the PC (VGA, DVI, HDMI, DP, USB, etc.)
* Disconnect the monitor power cord from the rear of the monitor
* Press and hold the monitor power button in for 5 seconds
* Reconnect the monitor power cord to the rear of the monitor
* Reconnect the monitor to the video card
* Power the monitor and PC on
* Press the monitor Input Source Select button for your DVI cable. What appears?