Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

May 4th, 2021 09:00

Docking D6000 monitor flick/error

Hi all,

I have a problem with my Docking Station (Dell D6000).

At work, i use a Docking D6000 to work on with two screens connected. At home, i have a HP docking station, both working with USB 3. Last weekend i connected my laptop with our HP docking station and when i tried to connect yesterday my laptop again with Dell D6000 docking, my screen started to flick and showed 'snowy' screen after which the screen turned black again. I tried to reinstall the docking drivers etc, but not working. The HP docking (at home) still works.

Any idea how to solve this?

3 Posts

May 9th, 2021 02:00

PROBLEM SOLVED. The videocard driver was updated and conflicts with docking. Reinstalled the driver to a older version and it worked!

Community Manager

• 

54.2K Posts

May 4th, 2021 11:00

Our users will need you to be much more specific about all of the hardware involved.

Dell D6000 dock
two screens connected = What screens? Two laptop screens? Two external monitor screens?
HP docking station = What specific HP docking station model?
my laptop = What laptop model?

Community Manager

• 

54.2K Posts

D6000 dock
Lenovo Thinkbook 15 G2 ITL video out ports = HDMI/USB Type-C
Lenovo Thinkbook 15 G2 ITL operating system = ? (Windows 10?)
Two external monitors = Do you know the models? How are they connecting to the D6000 dock?

How to Use and Troubleshoot Dell Universal Dock (D6000 series)

3 Posts

Hi Chris,

thanks for your message. I have two external monitors connected with the docking station, which I would like to use. The docking I use at home is HP g5, which still works. D6000 of Dell at work does not work properly anymore. 
Laptop is Lenovo Thinkbook 15 G2 ITL

No Events found!