Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 2nd, 2009 16:00

E207WFPc - Dell Won't Help

Hello:

I am at wits end, have been on the phone over 3 hours today and placed total of 11 calls to to try to resolve my problem. I have a Dell E207WFPc which the power button spring seems to have worn out making it unable to turn on (cannot push the button in or out anymore). The monitor was purchased from a authorized Dell reseller online and is under one year old. Nobody at Dell Phone support will help me because I cannot give them a service tag (there is none), when I wait for a manager on hold I am always disconnect or get a busy signal. Here is the info on my monitor:
MODEL: E207WFPc
SERIAL: CN-OTQ956-64180-7AG-9HAA
REV: A02

Please help...I have lost much respect for Dell's customer service today...Happy New Year... 

1 Message

February 12th, 2009 14:00

I have the same problem with a friend's monitor, same model, that was purchased with a system direct from Dell.  However, their's is out of warranty by 3 months, so we would have to pay for tech support (we have a service tag number).  I'm going to try customer service.

If yours is still under warranty I would try contacting the reseller.  They should be able to assist you.  Otherwise, try the "Customer Service" contact information.

Good luck!

No Events found!