Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 27th, 2015 14:00

E2213, crashes with this website

This monitor has crashed often since new and continued to crash eventually after being repaired under the warranty, but this is the first time I found a website that reliably crashes it. As for all the information I'm supposed to provide for this forum, that's difficult and I remember finding it impossible to identify the proper driver for the monitor, there was a tool to make it easy that didn't work, and no old or new or auto-updated driver worked very long before the next crash, so take this limited information for what it's worth because I don't really want to go through all that again. Maybe someone can reproduce the crash with their monitor and report it to whoever needs to know. I'm confident there's nothing I can do that will fix it.

Community Manager

• 

54.2K Posts

June 29th, 2015 11:00

You need to test that site using all browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer) to see if they all do this. Next, test a different monitor on this computer using all browsers. Last, does the E2213 pass or fail its Built-in Diagnostics, page 49.

4 Posts

June 29th, 2015 14:00

Chrome and Firefox work. Only IE makes it crash. I don't think the Built-in Diagnostics will help so I didn't try it yet but here's a video of the crash with the blue screen info. http://tinypic.com/r/281cxsp/8

Community Manager

• 

54.2K Posts

June 29th, 2015 16:00

The fact that two browsers work means that this is a software issue and not a monitor hardware fault. This board is only for diagnosing hardware fault of monitors. You should re-post on the Microsoft OS board.

No Events found!