Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 7th, 2013 10:00

IN2030 Monitor Dark spots

Hello,  I could not find service tag no. on my IN2030 monitor.. nor the product is listed in the dell monitor support site.. I bought the Monitor from shopclues.com an online selling site. My monitor is only 1 yr old. t has a serial no. S/N: CN-06KTXV-64180-289-OTML  Mfg. date Aug 2013. Now some dark spots 5-6 are appearing on my monitor. Kindly advice as to how do I approach for warranty service. There is a 3 year warranty on the product..

953 Posts

October 7th, 2013 14:00

Hi Manish Gade,

I have compared the S/No of the monitor that you provided and the matching product is “Display Flat Panel , 20", IN2030Mc”. This monitor is referred to as INxx30 series. The closest match you can find on our support site is “Dell IN1930 Monitor”. As for the monitor’s warranty you can check the following pages:

Monitor Warranties

Dell Outlet Monitors Warranty = 90 day

Also, try to identify if your issue falls under pixel defect. Below mentioned policy document may come handy in this case:

Pixel Policy

Please revert for clarification.

October 8th, 2013 03:00

Thanks Zohaib.. I will try DST for sure.. one thing I wish to know whether my Monitor is covered under 3 year warranty or not and if yes How do I check online as the site asks for service tag no. which is not there.. Any other option to check the warranty or register the product online?? If I wish to send my Monitor for replacement What should I do..? Thanks

Manish Gade

October 9th, 2013 03:00

Where do I find my Service Tag No. for IN2030 Monitor..There is only a sr No. mentined at back of panel, and where do I approach for warranty service

Community Manager

• 

54.2K Posts

October 9th, 2013 14:00

24" and smaller monitors do not get a Dell Service Tag number. If purchased directly from Dell, they get a Dell Order number that automatically registers the buyer to the monitor. Since you did not purchase directly from Dell, you will need to contact Dell Order Support for your country. You will provide to them via email a picture or PDF of the original invoice showing us the purchase date, and your information. If you lose the original invoice, we will not warranty the monitor. So you would provide the following data to the Order Support representative to get a monitor replacement:
Brick or Online Store =
Purchase date =
Monitor Model =
Monitor 20 digit PPID alpha-numeric number =
[Your]
Email =
Name =
Shipping Address =
Phone =

October 10th, 2013 01:00

Thanks a ton CHRIS for providing a needful information, I request you to kindly provide me Dell Order Support for India, their email ID

would be grateful to you Sir

Manish Gade

Community Manager

• 

54.2K Posts

October 10th, 2013 07:00

Go here.

No Events found!