magicbelle
2 Bronze

P2211H Flat Panel Monitor

Purchased 10/18/2010 - works fine in Desktop display, online goes from Horizontal display to Vertical display with Print so small that NO ONE can read it.  I used Tools, Internet Options, Accessibility, "ignore font style, ignore font sizes" and this distorts the display.  I have run SoftMCCS report - preset/auto functions test, and did restore, to NO avail.

Just spent 40 minutes on the phone waiting for Dell Tech support.  And listened to all the online "help" offers.  Nothing yet.

Anyone know what to do?  I believe this is defective.  I ordered a U2311H and it works fine on my other computer.  No problems with display.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
magicbelle
2 Bronze

Re: P2211H Flat Panel Monitor

Well after, 1 1/2 hours on the phone with "Dell Tech Help" 3 transfers to other divisions, and "almost" getting help, the line was disconnected.  Therefore, I shut everything off, unplugged everything, used a different monitor cable, uninstalled all monitor programs, and re-plugged in the P2211H and it now works.  Guess it just had to get used to being in a different location - after 15 days.

Dell's tech help division needs a face-lift.  It is not what I have experienced in the past - SERVICE is not the new Dell.  Difficult to locate online, and once found more difficult to access.

Next time will go a different route, when I need a new computer or accessories for the office.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos